Duniye Spa is committed to protecting our customer's privacy. Please take the time to review this notice which explains what information we collect about you, how we use it, and your rights.
1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Personal Information from you, please do not provide us with any such information.
We may use the information you provide in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form for internal business purposes, such as generating statistics and developing marketing plans. We may collect, store or accumulate certain non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Website, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular and general website administration.
2. WHAT DO WE USE THIS PERSONAL DATA FOR?
Depending on how you use our Site, your interactions with us, and the permissions you give us, the purposes for which we use your personal data include:
· To enhance this Website;
To assist in the development and design of similar sites run by our affiliates, licensees and partners; we may share or transfer Personal Information and non-personally identifiable information with or to our affiliates, licensees and partners:
· enable them to undertake marketing activities on our behalf.
• To fulfil your order and maintain your online account.
• To manage and respond to any queries or complaints to our customer service team.
• To personalise the Site to you and show you content we think you will be most interested in, based on your account information, your purchase history and your browsing activity.
• To improve and maintain the Site, and monitor its usage.
• For market research, e.g. we may contact you for feedback about our products.
• To send you marketing messages and show you targeted advertising, where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to do so.
• For security purposes, to investigate fraud and where necessary to protect ourselves and third parties.
· All customers are given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving such further information at the time that they give us their Personal Information.
· We may disclose any information, including Personal Information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
· Sensitive information is not sought through this Website. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or other similar beliefs; physical or mental health.
· If you do provide sensitive information, by providing that information you explicitly consent to us using it for the purposes for which it has been provided.
3. We rely on the following legal basis, under data protection law, to process your personal data:
• Because the processing is necessary to perform a contract with you, or take steps prior to entering into a contract with you (e.g. where you have made a purchase with us, we use your personal data to process the payment and fulfil your order).
• Because we have obtained your consent (e.g. where you contact us with a query, where you add optional information to your account profile, or if you consent to receive marketing from us).
• Because it is in our legitimate interests as an e-commerce provider to maintain and promote our services. We are always seeking to understand more about our customers in order to offer the best products and customer experience. We use information about you to tailor your view of the Site, to make it more interesting and relevant in respect of the products and offers on view.
Our Site may allow you the option of adding additional information to your account profile, such as information about your body type, health and training regime, performance and life goals, height and weight. We treat this information with particular sensitivity, as we understand it can reveal information about your health or ethnicity, for example. You do not have to provide this information to us, and can delete it or update it at any time.
We love to communicate with our customers and so, depending on your marketing preferences, we may use your personal data to send you marketing messages by email, phone or post. Some of these messages may be tailored to you, based on your previous browsing or purchase activity, and other information we hold about you.
If you no longer want to receive marketing communications from us (or would like to opt back in!), you can change your preferences at any time by contacting us (details below), clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email, or updating your settings in your account. If you unsubscribe from marketing, please note we may still contact you with service messages from time to time (e.g. order and delivery confirmations, and information about your legal rights).
You may also see ads for our Site on third party websites, including on social media. These ads may be tailored to you using cookies (which track your web activity, so enable us to serve ads to customers who have visited our Site). Where you see an ad on social media, this may because we have engaged the social network to show ads to our customers, or users who match the demographic profile of our customers. In some cases, this may involve sharing your email address with the social network. If you no longer want to see tailored ads you can change your cookie and privacy settings on your browser and these third party websites.
5. STORAGE AND RETENTION
We use service providers based around the world. Consequently, your personal data may be processed in countries outside of Europe, including in countries where you may have fewer legal rights in respect of your data than you do under local law. If we transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area we will, as required by applicable law, ensure that your privacy rights are adequately protected by appropriate safeguards, in particular the EU’s standard contractual clauses. Please contact us if you would like more information about these safeguards.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purposes set out above, and so this period will vary depending on your interactions with us. For example, where you have made a purchase with us, we will keep a record of your purchase for the period necessary for invoicing, tax and warranty purposes. We may also keep a record of correspondence with you (for example if you have made a complaint about a product) for as long as is necessary to protect us from a legal claim. Where we no longer have a need to keep your information, we will delete it. Please note that where you unsubscribe from our marketing communications, we will keep a record of your email address to ensure we do not send you marketing emails in future.
This Site ensures that data is encrypted when leaving the Site. This process involves the converting of information or data into a code to prevent unauthorised access. This Site follows this process and employs secure methods to ensure the protection of all credit and debit card transactions. Encryption methods such as SSL are utilised to protect customer data when in transit to and from this Site over a secure communications channel.
Whilst we do everything within our power to ensure that personal data is protected at all times from our Site, we cannot guarantee the security and integrity of the information that has been transmitted to our Site.
Our Site is not intended for, and should not be used by, children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 18.
Two types of cookies are used on this Website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website. We use session cookies:
(a) to track the number of visits to the Website;
(b) to compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website such as details of the pages visited per session on the
Website and the number of return visits to the Website (we cannot identify you personally in this way);
(c) to enable basic personalization of the Website;
(d) to keep track of your current shopping session so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time;
(e) within the user id sign in session for security; and,
(f) to remember if a user has signed out.
Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer than session cookies. We use one persistent cookie which is stored to enable the Website to determine whether you have been here and signed in previously. This helps to authenticate you as a registered user, giving you access to your user profile and certain otherwise inaccessible areas of the Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your internet browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled. Please click here to find out how to disable/enable cookies (www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies).
9. THIRD PARTIES
11. REVISION AND CHANGES
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets or be sold. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your Personal Information on the Website you agree that your Personal Information may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.
Champa Building, 3rd floor, 20187 Male', Republic of Maldives
T. +960 6643157 | F. +960 6640438
Last updated 23.05.2018